Popular Posts

Monday, April 4, 2011

Facing (Myself Within) Others

Starting off with some writing support from Anna:

Cool Kim - Self-Support in Self-Forgiveness. I suggest also start making Self-Corrective Statements as a "Consolidation" of Points Realized and brought back to Self-Responsibility and Self-Support.

So for example:
I Support me
I Trust me

I often write "I Allow me to..." for example: "Live Self-Trust"

In the beginning I did not believe me when I wrote and spoke these sentences, so it requires patience and sometimes to "fake it till you make it" - so for me it has been important to not "over-do" or "over-dramatize" the Points, so that I am Actually writing what IS Supporting and what I can in this Moment Start Living - and at the same time not limiting myself by diminishing the point.

                                         ---------------------------------------------------

Bella also said something cool in a reply to another post, which was that when she writes, she gives the writings Direction both before and after she writes. This I started Applying as well so that the writing is not "hanging in the air" when I am done, but that I am actually preparing myself to Walk the Correction in the Physical.

So if for example the point was about judgment, I can state for myself that I do not Accept myself to Judge and how to practically Correct the Point when I "Walk into it", by for example Breathing through the reaction and stopping the thoughts. This is cool, because we within this become the Directive Principle of who and what we Participate within and as, slowly but surely Standing up.

With giving writings Direction in the beginning of writing, I also found very Assisting - so that I will not write from or in an experience and actually validating it - but to immediately "go to" The most Self-Honest Common Sense that I can see within the moment - and then from there I can "unwrap" it even further, and then I have placed a foundation and starting-point that is of Self-Support as myself.


My Self-Forgiveness on facing (myself within) Others

Ok, I'll try framing my writing, that makes sense and having my writing 'hanging in the air' was something that had occurred to me but only in fleeting moments that I didn't use to resolve the problem.

Tonight I wanted to write about my backchat that involves me defending myself in situations involving my unusual behaviour from desteni around others. For example not drinking at a celebration or not participating in judgments that seem harmless.

In self-honesty, I understand that when I walk into these situations I may feel uncertain and unstable because my self-honesty and self-corrective application is not yet automatic, so I stumble.

In these situations I realize I have to breathe through the fear and not allow myself to diminish myself by stumbling.

What fear causes me to stumble?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear judgment from others because I fear my behaviour might appear odd to them.

I am the only judge of me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge principled living as odd behaviour.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear having to stick up for myself or explain myself to another, because I believe if they don't believe me or agree with me, they will judge me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to manifest that fear of judgment as feeling attacked. If someone doesn't agree with what I am doing I feel judged/attacked so I get defensive and judge back because I think I am right.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others for not automatically agreeing with me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear I will lose my words and not be able to express myself in the face of confrontation.

It's not about being right or wrong, it's about living my process so that it is not knowledge and information, but actual living words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel uncertain about my application, within this I reveal that I feel uncertain within myself.

Time and diligence are the only way I can built up the self-trust that will bring with it the certainty that will allow me to prevail in all situations.

I allow myself to develop the self-trust and certainty within myself to prevail through any situation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stand alone among others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel uncomfortable standing alone among others because I am used to fitting in.

I allow myself to stand out among others as I live according to my principles.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to contort myself to fit in.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being noticed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear drawing attention to myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to act in ways which accommodate the egos of others,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear confrontation for challenging an ego.

I allow myself to stand as stability and stillness within.

When alone or one-on-one with non-destonians, I allow myself to breathe in the moment, without judgment or fear, because I am alone with myself in self-honesty wherein I am forgiven in every moment. I breathe in self-forgiveness, I breathe out self-honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment