Popular Posts

Friday, April 8, 2011

Ancient self-support (resupport)

by KimKline » Sun May 09, 2010 1:59 pm
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define anything in terms of 'good' or 'bad' and not what's best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel that when things are 'good' it is because i am doing something right and that i am excelling at something.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel that when i define my situation as 'good' or 'happy' or 'doing well' etc... that i'm special or more than another, or am better at what i'm doing, or better than another in any way.

I notice when i start experiencing these things i inevitably fall and the discouragement and deflated feelings are equal in their intensity to the 'positive' feelings i had just before the fall.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see process as some sort of competition, and i forgive myself for accepting and allowing my starting point to be that of 'doing better than the others' or 'sticking out and being noticed'.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being plain.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define and judge myself and others based on their physical appearance and on their behaviours and actions. Therefor i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to then script myself based on these judgment and definitions.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge and define myself and others at all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to doubt myself, and i forgive myself for not allowing myself to be completely self-honest nor completely clear on my starting point and therefor leave space for self-doubt and time-loops.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be less than my feelings and emotions, and i forgive myself for accepting and allowing my emotions to direct me. I am my own self-directive principle and following thoughts. feelings and emotions will only lead me in circles and confusions. it is a waste of time.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that i am not strong enough to commit fully to process, or that i can't stand up to beings. I only have myself to face.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear facing myself, to fear facing what i've accepted and allowed, and to believe that i am smaller than what i have accepted and allowed.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to doubt desteni because no one around me belives in it and because of the anti-desteni videos, and i forgive myself for allowing this to plant self-doubt within myself, leading myself to tell myself that i am crazy for taking this so seriously.
It is common sense, i know what must be done.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to be influenced by others in my world, and for allowing the fact that no one else seems to care to affect my determination and self-will.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to abdicated my personal responsibility because taking responsibility is not the popular thing to do.
I forgivve myself for accepting and allowing myself to abdicate my responsibility to myself and others because i see that no one else is doing it which leads me to feel that i am wasting my time because i feel alone and as though i will have no impact outside myself.
I forgive myself for not allowing myself to breathe through my 'issues' as they arise, and instead everytime i fall, believing i can't do it.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give in to my obsessive compulsions, every time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to script and create characters for myself to be depending on the situation or people present.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not knowing who i really am.
i forgive myself for allowing myself to fear the unknown, and to fear walking in to it in any way.
Nothing can harm who i really am. I can not lose myself - i am already lost.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to fear who i really am.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own power.
forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to change my personal;ity, body language, mannerisms, tone of voice, facial expressions etc... depending on who is in my presence.
i forive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit my self-expression because other people are in my presence.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being exposed
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to front myself and to believe that front is greater than who i really am, and then to fear being exposed as less than the image i've created.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be less than my creation.

I forgive myself for not allowing myself to live my self actually
I forgive for accepting and allowing myself to be less than my words.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel i have to prove myself in social situations
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel that people must like me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit my self to only the behaviours that i think people will like.
I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to use my youth and sexuality to seduce men in the past in order to feel secure in this world
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place my power in my appearance
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to continue to try and seduce men out of fear of my own survival.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define mysefl based on my appearance.
That will change, it is not who i am, it is not what's important.
I fogive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel better about myself when people are attracted to me
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place importance in my appearence.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that being more attractive makes one more important.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to feed the energetic feelings of accomplishment, success and security when i feel a person is attracted to me.
i forgive myself for allowing myself to fear aging because i fear i will lose my power.

No comments:

Post a Comment