Popular Posts

Monday, January 31, 2011

Why am I Blogging?

     I've started this blog as a commitment to myself, so that I can share myself in self-support, and support for others who may be going through similar experiences. I understand that through writing I am taking responsibility for my words and actions as well as learning to write self-honestly, wherein I am holding myself accountable for any self-judgments, reactions, projections and fears. Within this accountability, I will be using the process of self-forgiveness which I learned/am learning how to apply effectively through studying the Desteni material.

     This process is a 'taking back of self', or a 'gifting back of self', through self-honesty, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application. (From living in and as the mind to living 'here' as awareness).

     I will begin my blogs by 'writing myself out', free-flow style, so that I can take what's going on in my mind and lay it out on paper, literally bringing my thoughts into the physical where I can keep track of and work with them. I will then go over my 'mind on paper' to see, in self-honesty, what I react to or where I am deceiving myself, and to check for any self-manipulation or abdication of responsibility. This will be followed by my self-forgiveness and self-corrective statements.
     I have been keeping a written journal for almost a month now. It was a first step in disciplining myself to write every day and to practice writing honestly. It was that simple act that brought me to this point of sharing openly what it is I'm going through. Over time my writing and application will become more effective.
     Sharing this process publicly brings up reactions of fear of judgment, embarrassment, self-consciousness and feeling exposed, but I understand that these feelings are universal among humans, and that underneath what we present we are all facing ourselves in one way or another. So we can either do this openly and learn from each other, or we can do it in isolation.  I base my choice on common sense. How did I get to this point?
I am not only blogging for this reason though. I am blogging to take myself back, so that I can live actual self change therefor affecting change in this world. Part of my process is standing unconditionally for equality and oneness which is translated practically to standing for an equal money system and clearing my own starting point in everything I do to one of equality.

No comments:

Post a Comment